The Ar Ruthiane’s unique hourglass support arms grasp bullet-shaped motor housings which rotate about its teardrop center. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, the Ar Ruthiane carries a limited liftime warranty.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- The Ar Ruthiane is available with the following blade options:
• metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
• metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Standard Equipment:
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• 10″ downrod. 5″, 20″, 30″, 48″ or 72″ downrods available. Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
• Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29° vaulted ceiling canopy accessory.
- Metal fan heads with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 4724 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
- CFM: 2371 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°