With clean, fluid lines, the Dagny LK rotational fan is a striking centerpiece in any space. Its movement about its cylindrical center housing is smooth and quiet. Dagny LK’s dual motor heads can be positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum and customized air movement. As the angle between the blades and the horizontal support rods is increased, so does the speed of Dagny LK’s axial rotation. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
- The Dagny LK is available in the following finishes: brushed nickel, or textured bronze.
Constructed from cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel
The Dagny LK is available with the following blade options:
• hand-balanced metal blades with decorative
metal blade guards
• hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety
cages for low-ceiling applications
• hand-balanced solid wood blades without
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10″.
• Hand-held and wall-mountable 3-speed remote control.
•Integrated 18W LED light is replaceable and dimmable.
2997K. CRI: 90. Hours: 50,000
Lumens: 523 Watts: 18
• Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 29 degrees.
- The Dagny LK can be mounted with any one of the following downrod lengths: 5″, 10″, 20″, 30″, 48″, and 72″.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- The Dagny LK is compatible with an accessory Lutron decora-style wall control: SFSQ-LF.
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 3631 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
RPM: 1433 Watts: 102
- CFM: 3168 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°
RPM: 1447 Watts: 81
Ready to go Matthews Fans?
Whether you have an industrial complex or a small shop, our experts are here to make your life easier, more comfortable and less expensive. Give us a call at +65 6848 8500, or request a quote to learn more about how to go Matthews Fans.