Unique and versatile, the fan head of the Jarold Direcional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc, forward and reverse, to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Jarold can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
AC Ceiling Fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Jarold is available with the following blade options:
• metal blades with decorative metal blade guards
• solid, ecologically harvested Brazilian mahogany blades without blade guards
• metal blades with metal safety cages for use in low ceiling applications (7 ft in US / 8.2 ft in Canada)
- Standard Equipment:
• Lutron decora-style SFS-5E fully variable wall switch in white
• 10″ downrod. 5″, 20″ or 30″ downrods available
• Flat ceiling canopy. Not compatible with vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Metal fan heads with protective powder or clear coatings are suitable for Damp Location.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications.
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 2274 (Wood Fan Head) Blade Pitch 19°
- CFM: 1199 (Metal Fan Head) Blade Pitch 31°