Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2013, the Eliza blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza fan’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
•Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new reliable technology.
•Damp location finishes: brushed nickel and gloss white.
•Blades available in Gloss White, Brushed Nickel, Walnut, Barnwood, Gray Ash, or Old Oak.
•Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Standard equipment:
• One downrod of 10″.
• 6-speed RF remote control with reverse function in black.
• Wireless Decorastyle, 6-speed, wall control in white.
- The Eliza is compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings and can be mounted with any of the following downrod lengths: 5″, 10″, 20″, 30″, 48″ and 72″.
- Damp location: All standard finishes. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- CFM: 5674 Blade Pitch: 27°
RPM: 167 Watts: 31